- ELECTRONIC LOAN APPLICATIONS ARE HERE! Complete a loan application conveniently and securely from any device. Simply log on to Online Banking and select which unsecured loan you would like to apply for. Once completed it will be sent to the credit union electronically for processing. For automobile or any other secured loan contact the credit union.
- The credit union Board of Directors has approved an annualized dividend rate of 1.00% for the third quarter of 2017. The dividend will be paid on September 30, 2017 on share savings accounts with average daily balances of at least $50.00 for the quarter. The Board is pleased to continue offering its members a dividend rate that is substantially higher than what other financial institutions are offering on their deposit accounts.
- Genuine Parts Credit Union Board held its annual meeting on January 18, 2017 in the NAPA Atlanta Distribution Center. The next annual meeting is expected to be held on January 17, 2018 at a location to be determined. All credit union members are welcome to attend every annual meeting.
- The credit union is making some exciting changes to its loan program effective January 1, 2017. One notable change is that the Afford Life Loan has no maximum amount that a member can borrow. It is completely dependent on the creditworthiness of the member. There is also no limit to the number of Afford Life Loans a member can have as long as they qualify. Please visit the Loans tab for complete information on all our loan products.
- The credit union is eliminating excess withdrawal fees for share savings accounts when withdrawal requests are completed using Online Banking.
- GPCU introduces a new unsecured loan. Check out the Afford Life loan on the Loans page. The Afford Life loan was created for large purchases, like a large parts expense to repair a vehicle, home repairs or for any other purpose to help our members Afford Life.
- Genuine Parts Credit Union has introduced a new share savings account for its members. The CU KNOW HOW TO SAVE is an account members can have to save for a special purpose, like the car you have always wanted, that dream vacation, a down payment on a house, a little something extra for retirement or any other purpose that is special to you. Contact the credit union for additional information or an account application.
- All loan applications over $500.00 require a credit report. Applications must be received by 10AM Monday morning to be processed by Friday.
- All teller transactions made before 3PM will be processed the same day. Any teller transactions made after 3PM will be processed the following day.
- GPCU is closed on Wednesdays. However, ALL Online Banking transactions will be processed as usual on Wednesday and every business day.
Membership in Genuine Parts Credit Union is available to all employees of Genuine Parts Company and its subsidiaries who have completed three months of service if full-time and six months of service if part-time.
An Early Warning check is completed for all applicants.
Only employees can be members of the credit union. However, members can grant either unlimited or restricted access to spouses and other family members by providing written instructions to the credit union.